February 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday

It has been said that by listing what we are thankful for can increase our happiness by 25%. I need my happiness increased by 25% so why not blog about it.



1. I am so thankful for my husband. I never give him the credit that he deserves. Then he goes out of town all hell breaks loose and then I realize just how much of a team we are. Usually after he gets home from work he takes the kids. They play games, read books or even go outside for a bit. This gives me my down time to read blogs or catch up on my DVR shows or just take a nap. He was gone last night so I had them. I feel exhausted today with out that down time. Not only that but I miss my kisses on the forehead and my sweet have a good days that I get in the mornings before he goes to work. Things feel off when he is out of town. I am truly thankful for him.



2. I am thankful for my job. I love what I do. I get to use my artistic talents and create layouts for people. Nothing is more gratifying when they love what you have done and get so excited about it. THE best part of my job is that I get to have my boys with me. I love watching them play while I am typing away on the computer or talking with customers on the phone. Plus I make my own hours so I never miss out on anything or get to overwhelmed. It is a blessing.



3. I am so thankful for this beautiful weather that we are having. I hate the cold. The kids have been able to play outside which has been great for my house cause it stays a little cleaner when they are outside. Plus the birds are chirping, sun is shining, trees are budding. Oh what a glorious day!



4. I am thankful for my friends. They can always tell when you are down and are so great at picking you back up. They send cards or call and let me vent. The best things about friends are that even if you are right or wrong they will always be on your side. I love my girls for that.

What are you thankful for? Link on over to Widney Woman or Fairy Blog Mother for more thankful Thursday editions.

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by from MBC to check out your blog. Hope you have a great day. It sounds like you have a lot to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete