February 13, 2009

Finished For Friday-Valentines


Yeah I get to play! Serenity was needing valentines for her class party. Completely forgot until she reminded me late late night. So I just got out my paper, scissors and tape. Voila! That was all it took and about a half hour later this is what she got. Not my best work but for a kindergarten class it was perfect. Serenity thought they were great just because they were pink. That was all I needed.



Happy Valentines Day!

Now link over to Lit and Laundry, the queen of Finished For Fridays for more great stories.

Lit and Laundry">/div>

2 comments:

  1. Whoooohooooooo!!!! Way to go!! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Thanks for playing along! I added you to the linky on my post.

    The card is great - I am so not talented at paper crafts. I admire those who can.

    ReplyDelete