March 1, 2009

Knowing Me, Knowing You March

The Fairy Blog Mother does a once month interview with all of her readers. I love doing this. It is so much fun getting to learn about all the fellow bloggers. So please come and play along.

1. What is your dream life?

I would really have to say that I am living it. All I ever wanted to be was a mom to a lot of kids. I wanted to have 6 but after I started having them I stopped at three. I would love to have a house with some land kind on the edge of town where the kids can play in the front and back yard. We are working on doing this with in the next year. I have always been afraid of the loto. Money changes people. I have never played it and probably never will.

2. Do you play games online?

Yes. I love puzzle games. I am hooked on Jewel Quest right now. Tim gets jealous because it takes my attention away from him. I guess I could just learn to shoot zombies on PS3 and then it would be okay.

3. Seen anything good lately?

We just watched Road to Rodanthe. It was a good date movie. Nicholas Sparks is my favorite author and because I have read his books I knew what was going to happen in the end and it did. If you have read anything of his you know too. It was a really good movie but have tissues with you when you watch it.

4. What is your favorite pizza combination?

I like just good ol pepperoni on thin crust. Papa John's also has a spinach, chicken and alfredo pizza that is really really good. I always go back to the traditional. It was my moms favorite too. Like mother, Like daughter.

5. How are you with houseplants?

I am so embarrassed. I am a landscaper but I can not keep a houseplant alive to save my soul. I just forget about them and they are usually dead by the time I remember them. I will walk by them about 50 times and think to myself, I need to water that, walk away and start doing something else. Next thing I know I am throwing it in the trash. I have one Peace Lilly from my moms funeral that I refuse to let die but it really looks like crap.

Now link on over to the Fairy Blog Mother for more Knowing Me, Knowing You and play along.

5 comments:

  1. I love the look it's so pretty. I am looking forward to seeing Road to Rodanthe, kleenex box by my side. And thanks for making me feel better about the houseplant thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look it's so pretty. I am looking forward to seeing Road to Rodanthe, kleenex box by my side. And thanks for making me feel better about the houseplant thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layout of your blog! :)

    Is the movie different than that Diane Lane/Richard Gere movie "Nights in Rodanthe"? I thought that was based on a Nicholas Sparks book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stumbled across your blog on the "Cutest Blog On The Block". Your blog is really cute!!!!

    And this post shows that you value the simple things in life. So few people like that these days.

    Keep posting:)

    ReplyDelete