March 20, 2009

Spring Break Fun

I have been so busy with work this week that I have not really gotten to spend any time with Serenity. So I took Thursday off and we went to the zoo. On the way I was thinking that taking three kids to the zoo by myself really did not sound that fun so I called my friend Sam and asked if she and her two would like to join us. It was a great day. It was about 65 degrees and just cloudy enough to make it a perfect day for the zoo. We had a great time. All the animals were out and active. I got some great pictures. They are starting to do a lot of renovations and really jazzing it all up. We ran out of time when my dad called me on my day off and could not find some paper work, soooo we had to leave and take it to him. Day off huh? I can't wait to go back.





























2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Don't you love the zoo when it's just the right temperature and the animals aren't just laying around sleeping?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had sooo much fun with you guys! Pics turned out great!

    ReplyDelete