March 14, 2009

My First One Ever

Now I feel like one of the blogging community. I have never gotten an award before. It makes me feel so loved especially with it being for good gratitude and attitude. Which is so ironic because if you know me before I had the wrong kind of attitude. My brothers still refer to me as the bitch. I don't choose to look at it like that. Just because I do not let people walk on me and always speak my mind doesn't make me a bitch. I can still be giving of myself and of my time without being taken advantage of. I am a die hard friend. No one and I mean no one messes with my friends. I don't even need to know why as long as you need me to. Any who I have just went on a little rant haven't I.

Thank you so much to the It's A Beauty Filled Life for my wonderful new award.
Here's how you pass the wealth

The Rules:
1) Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude
3) Link to your nominees within your post
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5) Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award
I almost forgot... I need to make my list
4.Lit and Laundry
Sorry that is all I have. I am new here rememeber. Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there...congrats on your award!! That is awesome! I look forward to reading more about you and your beautiful family. Thanks for stopping by!

    Have a great saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and thanks so much for mine. I'm always touched when someone thinks of me in this way. I appreciate it!! So glad I got to know you!!

    ReplyDelete