March 16, 2009

Funny Moments


On the way home today Reni asked us if it was 6 more weeks till winter. We replied by telling her no it was 6 more weeks till Spring. She then did her usuall cross of the arms and puckered lips. Then she said in a hateful little voice "I hate Spring. I like Winter."

So then me and her dad proceeded to tell her all the reasons we like Spring more.

"We get to go to the park. We get to go to the sprinkler park. We get to wear sundresses and sandals. AND we get to get our toes painted!" (she loves to go with me to get our toes painted)


Tim then said to Triston, "That's all right bubby, me and you will go and play in the mud."

Triston freaked out. He started screaming no and crying. He wanted to go with me and Reni and get his toe nails painted. LOL!!! He would not quit screaming until I told him that he did not have to play in the mud if he did not want to. He then stopped his fit and let a sign of relief. Me and Tim were laughing so hard.


I guess that is what you get when you have a girl first.

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet boy! I'm sure your husband got a good laugh out of your little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was toooo cute! I bet your husband was so proud!

    Loved reading the post below too! So fun to get to know more about you!

    Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there!!! I have an award for you over on my blog!!! You are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so funny! I can only imagine the mud scene he was thinking about.

    ReplyDelete