I have been reading a new blog called This Crazy Thing Called Motherhood and she has recently stumbled along a blog that has you make a list of your 5 favorite things. It can be anything from your 5 most favorite people (or most hated), 5 things you would do if it were the end of the world, etc. You get the idea. Her list was great so I think I will play along.
Five Things I Would If I Could Get Five Minutes Alone.
1. Go to the bathroom. Yep, not very creative but I would love to go to the bathroom without a knock at the door asking me what I am doing in there. Then come the little fingers under the door. Shortly followed by a screaming fit because I will not open the door so he can come in.
2. Take a cat nap. With three kids who like to go to bed late and get up early, I am always in need of a nap. Usually all I need is five minutes to just close my eyes and re-energize. Then I'm good to go again.
3. Take a shower. I love hot hot showers. They are so relaxing. Well, as soon as the little rats hear the water come on they all come running in the room butt naked. All screaming and jumping up down "I want a shower! I want a shower!" Unfortunately they do not like hot hot showers.
4. I would sit and stare into no where. If you are a mom then you know what I am talking about. Just sit.....and stare. Like you have a illness or something. I guess in a way we do. It's called motherhood.
5. I would scrapbook so my husband will quit giving me crap about how much money I spend on scrapbook supplies and gadgets and never do anything with it. I often tell him "Well, if you would take them away for a while then I would be able to." Serenity is at that age where she wants to help. But she has to dump everything and mix everything together and with me that is a BIG NO NO! Everything has its place. Other wise I get over whelmed and can not work. Silly I know but that is how I am.
Okie Doke there you go. What is your fave High Five?