It is said by listing what you are thankful can increase your happiness by 25%. Why would you not do it? Here is what I am most thankful for today.
1. Peanut Butter: When I do not feel like cooking or it the kids are begging for a snack peanut butter is always there. They are always in the mood for peanut butter and it is good for their growing little bodies too.
2. I am thankful for central heat and air. In Oklahoma you need it. One day is in the 90s and then like today out of no where it is 50 outside. I love just being able to flip the switch to cool and heat and get just what I need. Love it!
3. I am thankful for my blogging sisters. It makes me feel so good when you guys check in and leave me your comments and give me your advice. It helps me to feel like I am not alone in this crazy world called motherhood. That is support that is hard to find. I am thankful for everyone of you.
4. I am most thankful for my faith. It is what keeps me grounded and sane. Otherwise, I think I would be a serial killer because people really piss me off sometimes. This is a crazy world we live in and people do some really crazy things. I have to remind myself everyday 'Do as Christ does'. Everyday He blesses my life. For Him I am so thankful for what he has done for me.
5. I am thankful for baby boy hugs. Don't get me wrong I love my little girl hugs too but there is something about baby boy hugs. Baby boys love their mommies in a totally different way than little girls. It sets me on fire on the inside when they come up to me and out their arms out for a big hug. I love it most when they squeeze me and hug me real tight. Makes me feel like the most special mommy in the whole world. It really makes everything bad in the world go away and all that is left is puppies and rainbows. Okay maybe I am exaggerating a little but not by much. =)
What are you thankful for? Make a list. It really does help. Be Blessed!