March 31, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts


Stacey's Thoughts on Everything and Nothing has an addition called Random Tuesday Thoughts. After the day that I had today that is all I have...random thoughts. I also thought it would be a way to check in with out a lot of words. I just hope that is makes since. =)


Today I hate my truck. Stupid thing was broke into a few months ago and not it needs a new ignition switch. It left me stranded for about two hours today at QT (gas station). Well my dad too who told me he would be right back to get me but HE LIED! He went on about his business and then sent my brother. We still could not get it to start so I had to ride with the guys to plant trees. Yeah that's right I had to plant trees. 20 to be exact. My arms hurt. I am the office manager. I hire the guys that plant trees. Anyway I counted it as my work out for the day and did not go to the gym. Does that count?


I had to go to the lady Dr yesterday because I have been having some girls problems. I had a IUD put in after my third child because my husband is being a wiener and wont go get it taken care of. Well turns out I had to have it taken out. So now I have to worry about that. Then my Dr says "Hey while you are here you are due for your annual. Lets take care of that while you are here." Sure, why the heck not. I love getting paps. They are most favorite thing in the whole world. It takes me time, you know like months to prepare for the annual. To have it sprung on me like that really messed me up. You know.


Did I mention I have a great husband? I need to. Even after I was so horrible with my bad attitude to everyone, I asked him to cook dinner and he did it without a single are you crazy face. He made spaghetti and it was wonderful. He always makes great spaghetti. I love him so much for doing that. It took a whole other step out of my evening that I was so dreading. It really brought me back to the sane world. Isn't amazing how such a simple act of kindness can turn your whole attitude around. I think I will carry that with me in everything I do. I will try anyway. At least until that stupid truck decides it doesn't want to start for me but will do it for Tim making me look like a totally incompetent person. Arrrgghh!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the teething tablet idea. I will have to try those out. I will be at Wal-Mart tomorrow because I have to pick up more Motrin for the poor baby as it is.

    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about your day. At least it's over now! ;-) Hope tomorrow's waaay better!

    ReplyDelete