August 17, 2008

kids being kids

As you know we have been painting our kitchen. Tim has finally joined me on the color and is finishing the painting. Serenity has been begging him to let her paint since I brought the stuff home. Finally yesterday he gave in and let them help. They were so cute. Triston kept telling us that he was painting a bainbow (aka rainbow). It did not take long until they had paint everywhere and we had to follow their trail and wash the paint off the floor. But what a memory it made.

3 comments:

  1. OMG. OMG. OMG. I cringe just looking at those pictures. It looks like the kids had a blast but I could not allow my children to touch a paint roller. Remember, I am the mom who was blissfully happy when she learned her son was 'developmentally delayed' in scissor cutting when he went to school. Heck ya! I don't need him cutting off anything on anybody he shouldn't be cutting off. Same philosophy on the paint.

    That said, I think that makes me a horrible mom and you and Tim more fun parents. That said, my kids still aren't touching a paint roller for another decade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not take any credit.I said no but daddy waited for me to take a nap. This is what I woke up to. But they were really good about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not take any credit.I said no but daddy waited for me to take a nap. This is what I woke up to. But they were really good about it.

    ReplyDelete