January 26, 2009

A New Me...Hairstyle

I said that I was not going to cut for my hair for 1 year. Yeah right! Tim was wanting me to grow it out. I have not had long hair since high school. I am sorry but with three young kids it is difficult for me to have long hair. I like to take as little time as possible to get ready. I enjoy being able to just blow dry my hair and leave and it look like I spent a lot of time on myself. I actually went to just get a trim but I was left alone with my thoughts on the drive there. This is the result.

It is stacked in the back. It starts longer in the front and goes up to a shorter cut in the back.

My sister in law Sarah was so sweet to get up early and come over to watch the kids for me so I could go. My apt was at 8am because that was all my hair lady had. I left the diaper bag in the car so she had no diapers for the boys. Her only option was to put baby Wyatt's diapers on them till I got back. Baby Wyatt wears a size 1. The boys wear a size 4. It was so stinkin funny. It was like a little diaper speedo. He got some stickers for being good. They lasted for about 2 minutes.

1 comment: