January 27, 2009

My Favorite


I am very picky about my makeup. I really don't like spending a lot of money on it. Lately, though I have been on a Mary Kay kick because she comes to my house and lets me use all her samples to come up with new looks. Any way, I have been seeing the commercials for this new L'Oreal mascara. It is suppose to make tubes no the end of your lashes to lengthen them. Well curiosity got the best of me and I bought it. $10 dollars!!! If I had not been on a mission just for this I would not have spent that on mascara. I get my mascara when it goes on sale with Avon. I went home and tried it. LOVE IT!! It does just what it says. It makes my lashes so much longer and fuller. It looks like I have fake lashes on. The creepy thing about it is when you need to take it off you have to sock them with water. When I was taking a shower I just pulled them off. It feels like and looks like you are pulling your lashes off. Crazy. I highly recommend this if you are like me and have thin and short lashes. It is worth the $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment