September 27, 2008

Meet Millie


Everyone, say hello to Millie. We adopted Millie about a two weeks ago. Her previous owners did not take of her and had actually took her to a vet to have her put to sleep. The vet assistant there could not see that happen to her so she took her home and nursed her back to health. I went to do a bid on a job and met her foster owners. They asked me if I would be interested in a wiener dog. I said maybe. When they brought her out to meet me, I just fell in love. She has ruffles on her on front feet! She is so cute and so mild mannered. She is already fixed, has all her shots and is house broken. She is great with kids and takes them tormenting her very well. I totally believe in starting with an older dog when you have younger kids now. That way they have a fighting chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment