September 22, 2008

Busy little Bee

Saturday was a busy day for me. Me and Angie had a show at the Broken Arrow Home and Business Expo. It was a joke of a show and did not really benefit us in any way. It was a total waste of a beautiful Saturday. I did walk around and get all the free stuff from vendors. I guess that is only plus from the whole thing.
The pot that I made for the raffle

After we got done with the show at 4:00, I went home and started working on baby shower invitations. They should have been done two weeks ago but as you know I have had no time to work on them. Sarah Jo came over and helped. I was so glad because she did the parts that I hate, like inserting the brads into the holes. We had a lot of fun and talked a lot about baby stuff and labor and delivery. She stayed till 11:30. We were enjoying conversation so much we didn't even realize what time it was.

Hi Baby Wyatt.

No comments:

Post a Comment