July 16, 2008

My Familia

So I thought I would introduce myself a little bit. I have been married for 8 years to the most handsome and wonderful man. Together we have three children. Serenity Grace, who is five, Triston Alexander, who is 2 and Elijah James, who is 9 months but thinks he is as big as the other two. They completely consume our lives and would not change a thing about it.
Tim and Triston


Serenity, Triston and Eli

We currently live in Claremore, OK and have for about a year now. We love it here. It is so cozy and the neighborhood is the perfect place to raise children. We have the best neighbors who bring us cakes and cookies and just come over to say hi and see how you are doing. Kind of sounds of an old TV show doesn't it. The town is very clean and quit. We fit well here.
Tim currently works in construction as a window glazier. He installs commercial glass for a company in Broken Arrow, OK. He has worked there for about a year and half. I am currently for Toops Landscaping. It is owned by my dad. I also work with two of my brothers. I do sales, quoting and some of the designing of landscapes and hardscapes. I love my job! The best part is that it pays very well. That has been a huge blessing in our lives. I was needing a job that gave me flexibility with the kids and payed enough to pay tuition for Serenity's private school. Two jobs later I had the tuition for her school. Praise God! I look forward to future with landscaping.

This gives you a small look into our lives and I look forward to letting you in on the rest as it occurs. There is just to much to try to get there tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment