April 9, 2009

ZzzzzZzzzzZzzzz! Huh!? What!? Did someone say something?

Funny title I know but it is so true. I am dead tired. Remember me saying that I had the IUD taking out. When mother nature came to visit and stayed for a very long time and was very heavy. It was a reaction to taking it out, says the Dr. "You should be back to normal in no time." says the male Dr. Well it finally stopped but now I am anemic and having to take some iron. I have always been border line anemic since I was a little girl. I use to pass out all the time.

So needless to say, I am drained. I am behind on everything. I tried to take the day off yesterday to rest and re-energize. Yeah right! My phone just kept blowing up and over the most stupid stuff. Why do men act so incompetent when you are out of the office? I don't get it. My blog has really payed the price. I have a lot of reading to do and have to posts that need to be posted. Being Easter weekend that probably wont happen till next week. Just know that I love you all and I hope to back to normal soon. Prayers appreciated!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you get some rest, and get feeling better too! Thinking of you!

    Tanielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are tired. If I were there, I would fix you some liver and serve it with a side of green leafy veggies. Praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor thing! I was going to suggest getting some more iron in your diet too. I hope everything stabilizes soon. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete